For ages 8-14 years is on 9am-3pm Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd 2019 held at the WA Athletics Stadium. GET THE EDGE! Heaps of great tips, fun and giveaways.
8-14yo Mon (4.30pm-5.30pm) CLICK HERE Learn how to sprint or take your current speed to another level with World Medalist coach Paul Edmiston & State Record Holder Adriaan Pelser. Venue: WA Athletics Stadium.
The key to become faster is to practice and improve your speed in the off season! Allow 6-12 weeks of pre-season sprint training before your season starts... Learn NOW book in for a PT session today
- One on One Personal Training is designed for rapid improvements in your speed and performance within the first session. See amazing results with only one 45min session per week!
- For beginners and advanced we can fix poor technique by correcting angle, posture and mechanics while improving your results and power output with plyometrics, speed specific drills, and more.
- Another side effect of the unique training is also increased strength, confidence, mind-set, co-ordination & agility.
- Click here for our discounted 5 x session plan that has definite proven results!
- These techniques were gained over more than four decades of personal experience and can't be taught by amateurs! ALL SPORTS (MON-SAT) ages 8+ welcome.
The SprintingFast News
Record Breakers Set To Join New Club
2017 World Championship F44 Discus Bronze medalist Sarah Edmiston and Western Australian U20 110m hurdles Record Holder Adriaan Pelser are set to join Perth Track & Field this season.
Both record breakers have their sights set on the 2020 Toyko Olympic & Paralympic Games and will use this coming season as preparation. Edmiston will look to extend her 37.66m Australian record during the lead up to the 2019 World Para Athletics Championships (in Dubai). While Pelser will tackle the 106.7cm high hurdles for the first time looking to break the WA record (of 13.89).
"Both are training very hard and we are all really looking forward to the coming challenges" says their coach Paul Edmiston.