For ages 8-14 years is on 9am-3pm Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd 2019 held at the WA Athletics Stadium. GET THE EDGE! Heaps of great tips, fun and giveaways.
8-14yo Mon (4.30pm-5.30pm) CLICK HERE Learn how to sprint or take your current speed to another level with World Medalist coach Paul Edmiston & State Record Holder Adriaan Pelser. Venue: WA Athletics Stadium.
The key to become faster is to practice and improve your speed in the off season! Allow 6-12 weeks of pre-season sprint training before your season starts... Learn NOW book in for a PT session today
- One on One Personal Training is designed for rapid improvements in your speed and performance within the first session. See amazing results with only one 45min session per week!
- For beginners and advanced we can fix poor technique by correcting angle, posture and mechanics while improving your results and power output with plyometrics, speed specific drills, and more.
- Another side effect of the unique training is also increased strength, confidence, mind-set, co-ordination & agility.
- Click here for our discounted 5 x session plan that has definite proven results!
- These techniques were gained over more than four decades of personal experience and can't be taught by amateurs! ALL SPORTS (MON-SAT) ages 8+ welcome.
The SprintingFast News