For ages 8-14 years is on 9am-3pm Tuesday 2nd & Wednesday 3rd 2018 held at the WA Athletics Stadium. GET THE EDGE! Heaps of great tips, fun and giveaways.
8-14yo Mon (4.30pm-5.30pm) CLICK HERE Learn how to sprint or take your current speed to another level with World Medalist coach Paul Edmiston & State Record Holder Adriaan Pelser. Venue: WA Athletics Stadium.
The key🔐 to fast starting is learning a 'crouch' or '3 point' start... This should be learned as early as possible (from 8yo & definitely perfected by 10-12yo). Training to have 'good habits' when under pressure is essential for winning! Learn NOW book in for a PT session today▶️
- One on One Personal Training is designed for rapid improvements in your speed and performance within the first session. See amazing results with only one 45min session per week!
- For beginners and advanced we can fix poor technique by correcting angle, posture and mechanics while improving your results and power output with plyometrics, speed specific drills, and more.
- Another side effect of the unique training is also increased strength, confidence, mind-set, co-ordination & agility.
- Click here for our discounted 5 x session plan that has definite proven results!
- These techniques were gained over more than four decades of personal experience and can't be taught by amateurs! ALL SPORTS (MON-SAT) ages 8+ welcome.
The SprintingFast News
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BRONZE MEDALISTSARAH EDMISTON
Sarah Edmiston World Bronze Medallist, AUSTRALIA
"2017 & 2018 Australian Champion & Record Holder Sarah has won the bronze medal in the F44 Discus at the 2017 World Championships in London UK."
Adriaan Pelser U20 110m Hurdles Record Holder, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
"Adriaan has broken the WA U20 110mh record with 13.95 and won his 4th national medal (in the past 5 years) at the 2018 Australian Junior Athletics Championships."
Kobe Brown 90mh & 200mh State Champion, Western Australia
"Kobe has won U15 National Silver (100m hurdles) and Bronze (200mh) medals at the 2018 Australian Junior Athletics Championships."